JEB Invisiwall Point Supported Glass Systems are custom engineered to fit any opening creating a striking entrance, wall or canopy for offices, hotels, condominiums or retail spaces.
Entrances, Interior Glass Partitions, Canopies, Exterior Walls
• Sole Source - from engineering to in-house precision fabrication
• Precision Tempering Ovens - producing highest quality glass
• Laser Guided CNC Fabrication
• Complete Project Package - glass, hardware, shop drawings and engineering
• Technical Support - design assistance, specifications and estimating
• Available in Monolithic Glass, Laminated Glass and Insulating Glass Units
• Clear, Low Iron, Low E and Tinted Glass
• Ceramic Silk-Screened Patterns
• Laminated Glass with PVB Interlayer
• Laminated Glass with SentryGlas® Plus Structural Interlayer
• Heat Soak Testing to EN 14179-1:2005 standard
To ensure quality, all point-supported system hardware is fabricated from 316-alloy stainless steel and is available in satin and polished finishes. Rotule fittings can be fixed or articulated (reduces stress at holes to minimize the possibility of breakage). Rotule heads can either be countersunk or have a surface disk.
JEB offers sleek, attractive JEB InvisiwallTM Point-Supported Glass Canopy Systems that provide a sophisticated look to any office, hotel, school or condominium. Our fully engineered glass canopies offer many aesthetic and functional advantages over traditional systems.
A full selection of clear, low-iron, acid etched and tinted glass substrates are available to be heat treated and laminated for your application. Laminated glass is available with PVB interlayer or Kuraray SentryGlas® Plus (SGP) structural interlayer. SGP interlayer offers the unparalleled advantages of improved clarity, increased structural integrity and better edge stability over that of PVB. A five-year warranty on edge stability for Kuraray SGP Interlayer is available on a project basis. A translucent white PVB interlayer or ceramic frit silk-screened pattern can be used to reduce both glare and the appearance of dirt on the canopy surface. Heat soaking is also available to help minimize spontaneous breakage due to nickel sulfide inclusions.
An extensive variety of rotules, spider fittings and tension rod hardware are available based upon the canopy application. JEB InvisiwallTM Point-Supported Canopies can be engineered to integrate JEB All-Glass Doors seamlessly with the canopy.
JE Berkowitz offers the flexibility of integrating JEB All Glass Doors into your design.
Available Door Hardware:
For available styles, call 800-257-7827.
Site Terms . Terms & Conditions of Sale